Cars & Vehicles RC
Off Road Cars
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Cars & Vehicles RC
Off Road Cars
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Tamiya 1/10 XB Fast Attack Veh.
This is the 1/10 Ready-To-Run Expert Built version of the Fast Attack vehicle previously available as an R/C assembly kit.
Finished and assembled durable resin body and roll cage are mounted on ABS resin bathtub type chassis.
•Semi-pneumatic grooved front tires and rear tires with block pattern tread.
•Finished soldier figure and M60 machine gun included.
•Front and rear independent suspension.
•Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
•Includes Johnson/Mabuchi 540-J brushed motor.
•4-wheel independent suspension consists of coil springs and trailing arms.
•Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system is pre-installed. •TEU-105BK ESC (equipped with BEC) comes pre-installed.
2 Channel 2.4GHz (Inc.)
Part No: 57828
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 XB Fast Attack Veh.
Tamiya 1/10 XB Jimny Wheelie 2.4GHz
This is a Ready to Run XB (Expert Built) radio control car of item 58531 Suzuki Jimny (SJ30) wheelie. The Suzuki was first introduced as a kit. It is now available for radio control car enthusiasts who are looking for an expert built kit from Tamiya's assembly line and expert builders.
Part No: 57835
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 XB Jimny Wheelie 2.4GHz
Tamiya XB Super Fighter GR Violet
Click here to see a slideshow.
This is a Ready to Run Expert Built R/C car of the Super Fighter GR. The product is a result of Tamiya's expert builders assembling the kit from Tamiya's factories. Each kit is hand built, painted and finished so the user may enjoy Radio Control action right out of the box. All you need is AA batteries for the controller and your choice of battery pack and charger (sold separately).
Its simple 2WD chassis features a straightforward, rugged design to ensure easy maintenance, superb reliability while its 4-wheel double wishbone suspension offers agile handling.
540 Brushed (Inc.)
Tamiya FineSpec 2.4Ghz (Inc.)
Part No: 57854
Item Name: Tamiya XB Super Fighter GR Violet
Tamiya XB Lunchbox (Blue Style)
Click here to see a slideshow.
This is the Ready-To-Run version of the special edition 1/12 scale Lunch Box Blue Style. The Lunch Box comes with a blue molded colored ABS plastic body and blue plated wheels. Other blue colored themed parts along with white accents parts are used to give this special version a unique and exciting appearance.
The R/C Lunch Box (first released in 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body is raised up over the monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
Required to Complete
• 7.2 Battery & suitable charger
7.2V battery (Rec.)
540 Brushed (Inc.)
Finespec 2.4GHz R/C (Inc.)
Part No: 57861
Item Name: Tamiya XB Lunchbox (Blue Style)
Tamiya 1/10 Mad Bull 2WD EP
Chunky lug pattern tires are mated to simple but reliable chassis components, taking form as the"Mad Bull" off-road racing buggy. Long throw coil spring shock units are factory assembled and 115mm diameter tires are factory fitted to the wheels.
• Chassis Type: 2WD Buggy
• Tread F/R: 245mm
• Tire Width/Diameter F/R: 68/115mm
• Gear Ratio: 9.33:1
• Body: PS injection molded
• Frame: ABS monocoque type
• Suspension: Front swing ar
m & rear rolling rigid suspension
• Motor: 540 Type Motor Included
Part No: 58205
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Mad Bull 2WD EP
Tamiya 1/10 Wild Willy 2
The Wild Willy 2 is a reproduction of the popular original Wild Willy from the mid 80s. The new Wild Willy has an all new chassis and larger tires allowing it to tread over rough terrain. Of course, the Wild Willys trade mark is the animated wheelie capability thanks to an all new wheelie bar.
•Chassis: ABS Monocoque
•Suspension: 4 wheel independent
•Damper Type: Plastic coil over friction
•Drive Train: 2WD gearbox
•Differential Type: Bevel Gear
•Motor Included: Electric type 540
•Speed Controller Included: 3 Step F&R Mechanical
•Wheel/Tyre Type: Chrome/V-Lug Pattern
•Body Included: Styrene (plastic) body is molded in a military green color
•Radio Type: 2-Channel Surface Radio (not included)
•Battery Type: 7.
2V Battery (not included)
Part No: 58242
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Wild Willy 2
Tamiya 1/10 Frog 2WD Buggy Ltd. Ed
First introduced in 1983, the 2WD racing buggy Frog made a huge splash with its eye-catching design and high performance running. The Frog now makes a comeback, updated for a new age, but with its basic structure essentially unchanged. Preserving its characteristic space frame, the oil dampers for trailing-arm type rear suspension have been updated to diaphragm type. Rear drive shaft features dogbone type joint for secure power transmission. Sleek polycarbonate body remains the same, while 3-piece wheels feature front grooved and rear spike tyres for excellent off-road running.
Electric R/C racing buggy features ABS space frame and nylon suspension and bumper for a lightweight yet rugged form that is perfect for off road running.
Battery is held in ultra-low position, giving this car the stability and weight balance to handle rough terrain and wild jumps. Advanced 4-wheel independent suspension composed of front double wishbone type featuring in-board spring and durable steel radius arm. Rear trailing arm type features horizontally mounted aluminum cylinder oil dampers for effective shock absorbtion. Sealed differential gearbox ensures high speed cornering, while full gearbox ball bearings and 3-step gear ratio secures maximum transmission efficiency.
• Includes TEU-101BK ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
• Includes re-designed side aluminum dampers inspired by TRF shock design.
• Includes re-designed dog-bone style drive train with original rubber boots.
• Reintroducing the original 2WD buggy masterpiece featuring ABS resin space frame, horizontally mounted oil dampers, inboard spring type front suspension.
• Powered by a Type 540 motor.
• Kit includes straight ribbed racing front tyres and high-grip rear spiked tyres.
• Wheels are realistic 3-piece type.
• Includes differential gear.
Part No: 58354
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Frog 2WD Buggy Ltd. Ed
Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift
In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyota's history that an "All American Made" pick-up truck was sold. With the rising crude oil prices and the increasing demand for economical Japanese cars, the sales of the Tundra in the Pick-Up truck market was quite strong. This model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system. Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced Double Cab version.
Furthermore, this model Tundra comes with option parts allowing the user to raise the body in the same manner as the actual pick-up truck.
• The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength.
• Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving.
• Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain.
• Powered by a type 540 motor. (included)
• The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance.
• The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face.
• The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58372) and • Hilux (58397), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tyres.
• 4-Channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are separately available.
• Use TS Sprays to paint your Tundra the desired color
• Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
• For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
• This unit requires at least a three channel radio in order to shift transmission (If MFU is installed four channel radio is required).
Part No: 58415
Item Name: Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift
Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Aimed squarely at the beginner, but just a fun for the old hand, the all terrain 2WD Rising Fighter inherits all its great qualities and excellent performance from its predecessors The Hornet (Item 58336) and The Grasshopper (Item 58346) and also uses a similar body to that of other fighter series R/C cars.
• Independent swing axles for the front suspension, a rolling rigid rear suspension, and large sized friction dampers effectively absorb shocks and bumps.
• Bevel type diff gear.
• Semi monocoque structure acts as the chassis strengthening part (Screws are used to secure the resin body to the bathtub chassis).
• Fully enclosed gearbox preventing dirt and debris from interfering with operation.
• Powered by a 540 motor (included).
• Grooved front tires and rear spike tires ensure excellent traction for any surface.
• Stylish resin molded body.
• ESC included.
• Running 7.2V battery & charger and 2-channel R/C system separately required.
Part No: 58416
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Buggy Champ which was first released in 1979. Tamiya is now proud to re-release the Buggy Champ to celebrate the car's 30thyear anniversary. The chassis has been finely tuned while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension.R/C fans' hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic form and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit, measuring 400mm in length when totally assembled; it features a full set of ball bearings, an ESC and type 540 motor included.
Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as a duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame, die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle; even the wheel hubs have been newly designed for this re-release. Additional features include a clear transparent waterproof case that protects the R/C mechanisms, reinforced front uprights soaking up the bumps courtesy of the re-designed oil dampers. Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging as the 1979 original, and features the same injection moulded hard plastic body as the original; easily painted with Tamiya's range of TS spraypaint or indeed any car paint. Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105) which is specifically made for this machine. Add it to your basket now and re-live the golden age of RC action!
Part No: 58441
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
Showing 31 - 40 of 169 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.