|XT90 to 4mm charge lead|
|Part No: 2645|
Item Name: XT90 to 4mm Charge Lead
|Part No: 2651|
Item Name: 380mAh 1S 3.7v 25C Li-Po Battery for Hubsan X4 FPV
|EC3 female to Deans male 50mm 14AWG red/black wire (pack of 1)|
|Part No: 2652|
Item Name: EC3 Female to Deans Male 50mm red/black 14AWG
|XT60 female to deans male 50mm red/black wire 14AWG (pack of 1)|
|Part No: 2654|
Item Name: XT60 Female to Deans Male 50mm red/black wire 14AWG
|Part No: 2716|
Item Name: Overlander UBEC 3A
|Ideal for use with receivers and servos, the Overlander 5A UBEC takes any DC power source (8V-42V) and reduces it to 5 or 6V (selectable via jumper). UBECís are necessary for when your current ESC does not feature a built-in bec, or if a larger number of Servos or receivers are required. The use of UBECís also removes the risk of excessive heat generated from the ESC when larger or several servoís are being used simultaneously. • Universal JR Connectors • Ferrite Ring for RF noise reduction • Switching regulator • Input Voltage : 8v - 42v • Output Voltage : 5v or 6v (Selectable via jumper) • Continuous Current : 5A • Maximum Current : 7.|
|Part No: 2717|
Item Name: Overlander UBEC 5A
|Overlander XP2 60A SBEC Brushless ESC - RTF Speed Controller READY TO FLY! - Now fitted with Deans connector for the battery and 4mm gold connectors for the motor!|
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall direct current brushless motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 SBEC 60A Brushless speed controller features:
• Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
• Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
• Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
• Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
• Easy configured with program card.
• System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
• 3 timing modes can match different motors.
• 3 modes of start force adjustment.
• Governor mode for heli
• Reverse motor direction
• Low resistance PCB
• Input Voltage: Support 2-6 cell Li-Po, 5-18 Nimh
• Continue current: 60A, (Burst max 80A 10 secs)
• BEC output: 5A/5V
• Dimensions: 77 x 35 x 14 mm
• Weight: 53.4g
• Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
• Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG
• 4mm gold connectors
Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC.
At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more.
|Connectors:||4mm Gold & Deans|
|Continuous Current:||60A, (Burst max 80A 10 secs)|
|Dimensions:||77 x 35 x 14 mm|
|Part No: 2721|
Item Name: Overlander XP2 60A SBEC Brushless ESC
|Part No: 2803|
Item Name: XT60 to 4mm Charge Lead
|Part No: 2808|
Item Name: 500mAh 1S 3.7v 25C Li-Po Battery for X5 Quadcopter