Cars & Vehicles RC
Off Road Cars
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Cars & Vehicles RC
Off Road Cars
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift
In February 2007, after a full model change, Toyota released a full-sized American pick-up truck. It was the first time in Toyota's history that an "All American Made" pick-up truck was sold. With the rising crude oil prices and the increasing demand for economical Japanese cars, the sales of the Tundra in the Pick-Up truck market was quite strong. This model precisely shows off the Tundra's modern looks and its great ability to take on any terrain with its excellent drive system. Tamiya's truck model of the Tundra comes as an accurately reproduced Double Cab version.
Furthermore, this model Tundra comes with option parts allowing the user to raise the body in the same manner as the actual pick-up truck.
• The durable ladder frame chassis features steel channels and resin cross members for high strength.
• Equipped amidships for a lower center of gravity is a 3-speed transmission allowing gear changing and realistic low speed driving.
• Propeller shafts and slipper clutch efficiently transfer power to all wheels on any type of terrain.
• Powered by a type 540 motor. (included)
• The full-time 4WD guarantees road hugging performance.
• The differential can be locked in place to enable improved performance on any surface it may face.
• The newly designed chrome plated wheels with bead lock rings precisely catch the essence of the Pick-up truck. Because the Tundra is fitted with similar side-block tires like the F-350 (58372) and • Hilux (58397), it is possible to change them with any other cross country tyres.
• 4-Channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery & charger are separately available.
• Use TS Sprays to paint your Tundra the desired color
• Loading the separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit (Item 53957) MFC-02 will further enhance the truck and put a wide range of realistic light, sound, and vibration effects at your fingertips.
• For dressing-up the model, snow boards (2) and roof racks are included.
• This unit requires at least a three channel radio in order to shift transmission (If MFU is installed four channel radio is required).
Part No: 58415
Item Name: Tamiya R/C Toyota Tundra High-Lift
Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Aimed squarely at the beginner, but just a fun for the old hand, the all terrain 2WD Rising Fighter inherits all its great qualities and excellent performance from its predecessors The Hornet (Item 58336) and The Grasshopper (Item 58346) and also uses a similar body to that of other fighter series R/C cars.
• Independent swing axles for the front suspension, a rolling rigid rear suspension, and large sized friction dampers effectively absorb shocks and bumps.
• Bevel type diff gear.
• Semi monocoque structure acts as the chassis strengthening part (Screws are used to secure the resin body to the bathtub chassis).
• Fully enclosed gearbox preventing dirt and debris from interfering with operation.
• Powered by a 540 motor (included).
• Grooved front tires and rear spike tires ensure excellent traction for any surface.
• Stylish resin molded body.
• ESC included.
• Running 7.2V battery & charger and 2-channel R/C system separately required.
Part No: 58416
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Buggy Champ which was first released in 1979. Tamiya is now proud to re-release the Buggy Champ to celebrate the car's 30thyear anniversary. The chassis has been finely tuned while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension.R/C fans' hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic form and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit, measuring 400mm in length when totally assembled; it features a full set of ball bearings, an ESC and type 540 motor included.
Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as a duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame, die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle; even the wheel hubs have been newly designed for this re-release. Additional features include a clear transparent waterproof case that protects the R/C mechanisms, reinforced front uprights soaking up the bumps courtesy of the re-designed oil dampers. Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging as the 1979 original, and features the same injection moulded hard plastic body as the original; easily painted with Tamiya's range of TS spraypaint or indeed any car paint. Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105) which is specifically made for this machine. Add it to your basket now and re-live the golden age of RC action!
Part No: 58441
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Super Fighter GR
Super Fighter GR on the entry level DT-02 buggy chassis. The Super Fighter GR features gun metal colored polyethylene body, white wheels, and yellow dampers.Newly designed full-body sticker sheet included. Features ribbed front and spike rear tires. 2WD DT-02 chassis features a longitudinal battery layout for lower center of gravity and optimum weight distribution. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with coil spring damped units. Sealed gearbox protects against sand and debris and is equipped with different gears.
Driver figure included for heightened realism!
Part No: 58485
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Super Fighter GR
Tamiya 1/10 Sand Rover Kit
The Sand Rover attracted many hobbyists to the exciting world of R/C in the early days of the radio control buggy era. Originally released in 1981, the R/C Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy body design. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic buggy body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to R/C hobby.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• The durable resin body is molded in white and may be finished using Tamiya Color paints.
• The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
• 380 size motor included and is coupled with a 10T pinion gear (gear ratio=15.768:1)
• Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
• Ribbed front and spiked rear tires
• Semi-finished driver figure (pre-painted face & hat) included.
• Included Type 380 motor can be replaced with Type 540 motor to increase speed and power.
• Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control.
(equipped with low voltage protection feature)
Part No: 58500
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Sand Rover Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Blitzer Beetle Kit
This is a re-release version of the Blitzer Beetle R/C assembly kit, which was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer designs seen in the United States.
The durable resin body is molded in white and comes with side mirror parts. The body may be painted with Tamiya's TS spray paints, which are formulated in synthetic lacquer for the best finish and durability.
• The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A.
oil filled shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
• The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
• Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
• Driver figure included for increased scale realism
Part No: 58502
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Blitzer Beetle Kit
Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Jimney Wheelie
The Suzuki Jimny was a popular compact SUV which was also known as the Suzuki Samurai, Suzuki Katana, etc. outside of Japan, was first introduced in the early 1970s. The vehicle featured ladder frame construction and a rigid axle suspension for off-road performance. Tamiya's R/C assembly kit depicts the 2nd generation SJ30 variant, released in 1981, on the fun WR-02 chassis.
The distinctive form of the little SUV is reproduced in polycarbonate and an injection-molded driver figure is also included.
Rear-wheel drive WR-02 chassis is designed with a wheelie bar to enable fun, wheels in the air driving.
Part No: 58531
Item Name: Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Jimney Wheelie
Tamiya 1/10 RC Fast Attack Vehicle
This radio control kit is a variant of item 58496 RC Fast Attack 2011. This version includes a sticker set that is reminiscent of WWII era American warplanes. The included sticker set depicts a shark mouth and air force star markings. Originally released in 1984, the Fast Attack Vehicle was an R/C buggy that reproduced the look and feel of a special type of a military vehicle. It features a realistic body and roll cage and offers superior off-road performance.
540 Brushed (Inc.)
2 Channel (Req.)
Part No: 58539
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 RC Fast Attack Vehicle
Tamiya 1/12 Lunchbox Black Edition
The popular Lunchbox model from Tamiya's catalog makes a comeback in stylish black. This R/C assembly kit features the trademark boxy minivan body with metal-plated fenders, front grille and dampers, and includes a sticker set to add the finishing touches. All this is raised up over monster truck wheels cased in 115mm tires for a cool number that you can take for a spin any time, anywhere.
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs a box type frame, front swingarm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension.
Big 115mm diameter semi-pneumatic tyres on black wheels offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. The sealed gearbox protects diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving and a rear mounted wheelie bar enables wild wheels in the air stunt driving.
Part No: 58546
Item Name: Tamiya 1/12 Lunchbox Black Edition
Tamiya R/C Asterion XV-01T Kit
The XV-01 chassis was designed to be a crossover platform. The Asterion is the first truck to be released on the XV-01 pick-up truck variant! Modifications such as large diameter tires, a special bumper, and long oil dampers help offer dynamic racing truck action on any type of track surface.
• Construction type: assembly kit
• Terrain use: multi-purpose
• Drive-train: 2WD RWD
• Drive type: gearbox
• Drive line: dog bone
• Differential type: gear
• Suspension: independent front/solid axle rear
• Steering mechanism: direct servo
• Shock damper: friction damper
• Shock damper material: plastic
• Tire type: rubber
• Tire tread: chevron
• Body material: ABS Plastic
• ESC: included
• ESC type: TEU-105BK
• LED Light buckets: no
• LED lights: no
• Motor type: 540-brushed type
• Bearings: plastic bushing
• Chassis material: plastic
• Sticker material: vinyl
• Internal gear ratio:
• Adjustable camber: fixed
• Adjustable toe angles: front only
• Adjustable ride height: fixed
• Adjustable gear ratio: fixed
• Adjustable wheelbase: fixed
• Adjustable track width: fixed
• Adjustable shock angle: fixed
• Special features: Black ABS molded body
2 battery & charger
• Radio gear, servo, receiver
• TS synthetic lacquer paint for ABS
Full Ball Bearings (Included)
Part No: 58552
Item Name: Tamiya R/C Asterion XV-01T Kit
Showing 41 - 50 of 193 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.