Electric Power & Accessories
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Electric Power & Accessories
Chargers & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
30Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2)
Part No: EFLA1030B
Item Name: 30Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2)
40Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2)
Part No: EFLA1040B
Item Name: 40Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2)
40Amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC V2
Part No: EFLA1040LB
Item Name: 40Amp Lite Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC V2
E-flite 60Amp ESC v2
The E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2). This is a high-quality sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC that is very lightweight and efficient. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication.
• Up to 60 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 75 amps burst current (15 seconds)
• 5A continuous current, 5V switch-mode BEC circuit (proper cooling and airflow required)
• Stronger BEC for support of most 3-axis stabilization systems
• Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
• 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
• Finned heat sinks
• Programmable motor braking
• Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
• Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 74% of battery starting voltage
• Programmable throttle input range (1.
1ms–1.9ms or 1.2ms–1.8ms)
• Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
• Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
• Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges for use with a large variety of brushless motors
• Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
• Radio system power on/off switch
• Pre-wired connectors—E-flite EC3 connector on battery input and 3.5mm gold bullet connectors on motor output leads
3 - 6S
9 - 18 Ni-MH
73 x 33 x 15.5mm
Part No: EFLA1060B
Item Name: E-flite 60Amp ESC v2
E-Flite 80 Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC ESC
When performance matters in your high-current applications look no further than the E-flite® 80-Amp Pro Switch Mode ESC. This is a high-quality, efficient sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated Switch-Mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. It is capable of up to 80 amps continuous current when using 3- to 6-series Li-Po battery packs. You can drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage.
Featuring an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic endcaps, safe power-arming along with advanced programmable features such as low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, the E-flite 80-Amp Pro Switch Mode ESC is truly a ‘pro series’ electronic speed control.
Max. Peak Current:
Part No: EFLA1080B
Item Name: E-Flite 80 Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC ESC
E-flite Li-Po Cell Voltage Checker
Click here to see a slideshow.
• Identifies the performance of each cell in a Lipo pack by reading the Voltage draw
• Checks and displays the voltage of the overall pack, then each cell individually up to 6S
• Digital display
• Test voltage range: 6V ~ 26V
• Large LED display
• Accuracy up to 0.02V
Needed To Complete
• Adaptor required for use with Thunder Power or Losi batteries. See Optional Accessories for more info.
Part No: EFLA111
Item Name: E-flite Li-Po Cell Voltage Checker
E-Flite Adaptor Lead TP to Eflite
Includes adapter cables for use with 2S 7.4V, 3S 11.1V, 4S 14.8V and 5S 18.5V batteries. For use with Thunder Power (and compatible) balance connector equipped batteries and E-flite JST XH (and compatible, such as Align, Parkzone and more) balance connector equipped balancers and balancing chargers.
Part No: EFLA229
Item Name: E-Flite Adaptor Lead TP to Eflite
40 Amp Brushless ESC E-Flite
E-flite's brushless ESC include auto-select cut-off voltage that automatically recognises Li-Po batteries, programmable braking, thermal overload protection, BEC, advanced software and gold bullet connectors.
Part No: EFLA312B
Item Name: 40 Amp Brushless ESC E-Flite
25Amp Heli Bless ESC E-Flite
E-flite's brushless ESC include auto-select cut-off voltage that automatically recognises Li-po batteries, programmable braking, thermal overload protection, BEC, advanced software and gold bullet connectors.
Part No: EFLA325H
Item Name: 25Amp Heli Bless ESC E-Flite
E-Flite 1S High Current UM Bat Adapt Lead
This is an adapter charge lead for the battery that comes with the mCP X, the EFLB2001S25. This battery comes with a new larger connector than the other UMX batteries and this adapter is used to adapt the larger connector to the current UMX connector which allows the battery to be charged with the current UMX chargers.
Part No: EFLA7002UM
Item Name: E-Flite 1S High Current UM Bat Adapt Lead
Showing 1 - 10 of 90 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2018. All Rights Reserved.