Electric Power & Accessories
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Electric Power & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
JP ICS 400Li Micro LiPo (15A) ESC
• Model - ICS-400Li Lithium Poly Speed Controller • Continuous Current - 15A • Maximum Current - 25A • Voltage - 2-3 cell Lipo • BEC - 5V/1.2A
32 x 21.5 x 9mm
17g with wires
Part No: 4460442
Item Name: JP ICS 400Li Micro LiPo (15A) ESC
Multiplex 72271 ESC Multicont X-16 MPX
A lightweight speed controller for 400-size and standard 480-class motors. Features: BEC receiver power supply (up to 8 NiXX cells), Brake, Power-on guard, Overload and excess voltage protection and Automatic low-voltage cut-off with LiPo and NiXX batteries.
2 - 5
6 - 16
Part No: 72271
Item Name: Multiplex 72271 ESC Multicont X-16 MPX
E-flite 60Amp ESC v2
The E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2). This is a high-quality sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC that is very lightweight and efficient. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication.
• Up to 60 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 75 amps burst current (15 seconds)
• 5A continuous current, 5V switch-mode BEC circuit (proper cooling and airflow required)
• Stronger BEC for support of most 3-axis stabilization systems
• Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-sized servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
• 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
• Finned heat sinks
• Programmable motor braking
• Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
• Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 74% of battery starting voltage
• Programmable throttle input range (1.
1ms–1.9ms or 1.2ms–1.8ms)
• Programmable soft start for helis and airplanes
• Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
• Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges for use with a large variety of brushless motors
• Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
• Radio system power on/off switch
• Pre-wired connectors—E-flite EC3 connector on battery input and 3.5mm gold bullet connectors on motor output leads
3 - 6S
9 - 18 Ni-MH
73 x 33 x 15.5mm
Part No: EFLA1060B
Item Name: E-flite 60Amp ESC v2
FTX Sidewinder Brushed ESC
FTX SIDEWINDER SPLASH RESISTAN T BRUSHED ESC ( W/T PLUG)
Part No: FTX8635
Item Name: FTX Sidewinder Brushed ESC
Mtroniks Viper Marine 15A ESC
The Viper Marine15 is a brushed speed control designed specifically for use in RC model boats.
It has a 15Amp motor limit, what this means is that you can use any, DC brushed motor, as long as the current drawn by that motor does not exceed 15Amps under load (with the prop connected, under water).
The Marine15 is the perfect speed controller for anybody wanting to either upgrade their old speed controller for a no nonsense 15Amp limit reversible electronic speed control or for anybody who uses scale model RC boats at scale speeds.
The Marine15 is a popular choice from the ever popular line of Viper marine speed controls, this is due mainly to all the features that are included, such as a built in failsafe, 100% proportional, fine throttle control in both directions, and motor stall protection, which is a feature that cannot be overlooked when a possible encounter with weeds is always just round the corner.
Not to forget that the Viper Marine range of speed controllers are all completely 100% waterproof and designed to work on fully charged 12V Lead Acid batteries!
Easy one touch set up
Forwards and reverse
6 to 12V Operation
15A Brushed motor limit
39mm x 34mm x 13mm
Maximum 12.0 Volts
Part No: MARINE15
Item Name: Mtroniks Viper Marine 15A ESC
ACT Safety Switch System 10A
With the demands that modern high power, high torque servos put on therest of the airborne pack, it's a surprising fact that the typical R/C switchharness has remained unchanged. Many are unable to withstand the rigoursof today's requirements and it is this reason that the switch can fail.Mechanical wear and tear, vibration and fuel contact can lead to such afailure. The wire diameter in a typical switch harness is often too small. TheSafety Switch System removes these problems. A key switch is pressed foron, the electronics turn on, then the keypad is disabled.
The electronicsremain switched on for approximately 2 minutes - even if there is a temporaryinterruption in the power supply. To switch off, the OFF keyswitch is pressed.P-ACT554007 - 10AUses high power connectors on the battery side and split connectors to thereceiver to share the power handling. An additional lead replaces the lostreceiver channel.
Part No: P-ACT554007
Item Name: ACT Safety Switch System 10A
Jeti Model Jeti 400 Rear Mount
The latest generation of versatile, lightweight, Jes electronic speed controllers. With all functions being microprocessor controlled, an automatic set-up of each unit to match any transmitter is – eliminating the need for manually adjusted potentiometers during the installation process.\\Features include: BEC – Battery Eliminator Circuitry – provides the receiver and servos with a 5 volt supply direct from the drive battery – eliminating the need for a separate receiver battery. PCO – Power Cut Off system – gives a safety margin during the flight.
As the drive battery voltage falls, the PCO checks the value and cuts off the motor at a point which leaves sufficient power to operate the receiver and servos for a reasonable period of time. It also provides a small margin of power for emergency motor operation during landing difficulties, for example. Current limiter – each controller (except Jes 050) will tolerate 200% of the specified Continuous Current Rating for a period of 0.5 seconds. If this is exceeded, the controller automatically shuts off the power to the motor. This is particularly useful if the propeller is accidentally stopped whilst still at full power, during landings, for example.
Part No: P-JES14
Item Name: Jeti Model Jeti 400 Rear Mount
Thunder Tiger Ace Veloci Pro Esc50A
Ace R/C proudly introduces a new line of micro speed controls. It is small and lightweight, the Veloci Pro series fits any 1/10th electric powered R/C car and boat. Don't be fooled by its tiny size - this is one versatile unit.
• Using the latest SMT-MOS FETs
• Compact size for 1/10th Electric Powered car
• Real-time breaking
• Extended run time
• Plug-in and drive
• Veloci speed controll
er x 1
• Heat sink set x 1
• Double side foam pad x 1
• Adjusting tool x 1
• Instruction Manual x 1
26 x 25.6 x 15.6mm
4.8 - 8.4v
Part No: TT8021
Item Name: Thunder Tiger Ace Veloci Pro Esc50A
Thunder Tiger Veloci Compso Esc 20A/R
Part No: TT8022
Item Name: Thunder Tiger Veloci Compso Esc 20A/R
Thunder Tiger Veloci RS - ESC 170A
Thunder Tiger introduces 8050 VELOCI RS speed control (For brushed motor only), the durable and reliable speed control for most RC car demands. It's the budget tip for replacing your entrance ECS with this intermediate speed control to suit sport racers. With well-tuned factory programming and smooth power delivery set-up, the VELOCI RS represents optimum in terms of quality, reliability and reasonable budget in both on-road or off road application. The VELOCI RS also comes with protections against overheating and short circuit.
The VELOCI RS is with fully proportional forward and reverse gears plus real-time braking. Two operation modes for your choices, reverse mode for fun or switch off mode for racing. Now just plug in and drive away!
• Fail safe against interference, empty transmitter battery or model outside the radio range.
• Fully proportional forward and reverse control, with real time braking.
• Simple "Plug In" set up for a quick and easy speed control use
• Multi protection for short circuit and overheating
• BEC system installed
• Digital high frequency gives smoother power delivery,
• Cooler running motors and greater motor life
• Recommends stock motors from 17 turns up
5.0 V /1.5A
49 x 36 x 28mm
Max. Continuous Current:
Over 17 (Req.)
4.8 - 8.4v
Part No: TT8050
Item Name: Thunder Tiger Veloci RS - ESC 170A
Showing 1 - 10 of 11 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.