|If a model is to fly satisfactorily its Centre of Gravity and its longitudinal dihedral must both be correct. Inaccurate incidence settings can lead to innumerable unnecessary test-flights or - in the worst case - to an immediate crash.|
With the Incidence Gauge you can avoid this uncertainty on the first flight. The prism or measuring mandrel can be used to check the incidence of:
• Severely cambered airfoils (mandrel avoids measurement error)
• T-tail, cross-tail
• V-tail (swivelling prisms)
The following useful measurements are also possible:
• rotor blade pitch (model helicopters)
• motor downthrust (glow and electric motors)
• wing washout (or warps)
• take-off angle of attack (wheel position)
• simple to assemble and use
An essential tool for any serious aeromodeller.
|Part No: 693053|
Item Name: Incidence Gauge Multiplex
|Don't guess the balance point, or use fingertips to measure it when you can use a simple, accurate tool like this! If a model is to fly satisfactorily its longitudinal dihedral must be correct, and its flying surfaces warp-free. The final factor is that its CG must also be right. Guessing the balance point, e.g. using your fingertips, can lead to innumerable unnecessary test-flights or - in the worst case - to an immediate crash. |
The plan or building instructions usually state the CG position, but how should it be transferred accurately to the model? This problem is solved neatly with this CG Gauge, which is designed to cope with models with an all-up weight of 300 g to 10 kg.
The measurement range extends from 30 to 150 mm, which means that it can handle a (non-swept) wing with a chord of up to about 450 mm in the case of a constant-chord wing.
|Part No: 693054|
Item Name: C of G Gauge Multiplex
|An inexpensive pitch gauge that is both simple to use and very accurate. Adjustable blade grips make it suitable for use with any regular size helicopter blade.|
|Part No: A-IRV2124|
Item Name: Irvine Economy Pitch Gauge
|A high precision pitch gauge designed to accurately measure angular relationship between the main rotor and the flybar. Supplied complete with magnetic flybar bubble level indicator, magnified anti-parallax scale, steel counter weight, precision bearing pivot pointer and no-slop adjustable blade jaws. Designed for the serious flyer who insists on owning one of the most accurate gauges on the market.|
|Part No: A-RB405|
Item Name: Robart Heli Blade Pitch Mete
|Use this droop gauge to set your arm droop front and rear evenly and quickly! Each step is 1mm from the next. Slide this tool under your chassis and adjust your droop (through shock limiters or droop screws) evenly and accurately. Great for all touring cars.|
|Part No: AS3987|
Item Name: Thunder Tiger Droop Gauge AS3987
Brand: Thunder Tiger
|The Slec High Tech Balancer is a simple device that uses a shaft rotating on four low friction rollers. An inexpensive way of getting those props in perfect balance!|
|Part No: E-SL093|
Item Name: Slec Propeller Balancer
|An improperly balanced model-at best-won't be able to fulfill its true performance potential. At worst, it could crash and be destroyed. Why take the risk? Great Planes' inexpensive, easy-to-use CG Machine is the only tool that finds the exact balance without guesswork...and it can be used with virtually ANY fixed-wing aircraft. |
• Simplifies the essential final steps of any plane's assembly: locating its recommended center of gravity and correcting the balance.
• CG Machine's accuracy improves a trainer's stability and predictability...sharpens a sport model's aerobatics...and boosts a racing model's speed.
• Works with all types of fixed-wing aircraft up to 40 pounds-kits, ARFs, high-wings, low-wings, with or without struts, regardless of size or wingspan.
• Wide, injection-molded base improves stability and can be slid apart or together to accommodate all fuselage widths.
• "Hands-off" operation eliminates fingertip balancing's huge potential for error. No additional tools or supplies needed!
|Part No: GPMR2400|
Item Name: Great Planes C.G. Machine Aircraft Balancer
Brand: Great Planes
|Use for T-REX250 3G Programmable Flybarless System.|
|Part No: H25107T|
Item Name: H25107T 250 Pitch Tool
|Part No: H25136T|
Item Name: H25136T 250 Swashplate Leveller
|For use with 450 3G Programmable Flybarless System.|
|Part No: H45114T|
Item Name: H45114T 450 Pitch Tool