Cars & Vehicles RC
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Cars & Vehicles RC
Off Road Cars
On Road Cars
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Aimed squarely at the beginner, but just a fun for the old hand, the all terrain 2WD Rising Fighter inherits all its great qualities and excellent performance from its predecessors The Hornet (Item 58336) and The Grasshopper (Item 58346) and also uses a similar body to that of other fighter series R/C cars.
• Independent swing axles for the front suspension, a rolling rigid rear suspension, and large sized friction dampers effectively absorb shocks and bumps.
• Bevel type diff gear.
• Semi monocoque structure acts as the chassis strengthening part (Screws are used to secure the resin body to the bathtub chassis).
• Fully enclosed gearbox preventing dirt and debris from interfering with operation.
• Powered by a 540 motor (included).
• Grooved front tires and rear spike tires ensure excellent traction for any surface.
• Stylish resin molded body.
• ESC included.
• Running 7.2V battery & charger and 2-channel R/C system separately required.
Part No: 58416
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rising Fighter 2WD
Tamiya 1/10 Fiat 500 M-05
1957 saw Italian car manufacturers Fiat release the first Nuova 500 which went on to be a very popular little car. 50 years later in 2007, Fiat has enjoyed amazing success with their modern interpretation of the vehicle, the Fiat 500. The Fiat 500 was enthusiastically received by the consumer market not only in Italy but worldwide with the first production lot selling out within 3 weeks.
• The Fiat 500's body is accurately reproduced with a vacuum formed polycarbonate shell.
• New parts for side mirrors and wheels.
• Type 540 motor is installed on the excellent M-03M Chassis.
• Front mounted motor; 2WD front wheel drive.
• Tread pattern rubber tires with inner sponge included.
• 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension with friction dampers provides excellent handling.
• ESC (TEU-101BK) included.
• Battery pack & charger and 2-channel R/C system separately required.
Part No: 58427
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Fiat 500 M-05
Tamiya 1/10 Mini Cooper Racing
After 10 years since the release of the first M-series R/C car, Tamiya is now releasing the latest M-05 chassis with the popular Rover Mini Cooper racing version body.
• This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
• The very popular Mini Cooper Racing car comes loaded on the new M-05 chassis.
• The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the newly designed monocoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
• The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance.
• Sticker sheet included.
• Includes 60D radial tires and silver Rover Mini Cooper wheels.
• ESC and type 540 motor included.
• 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
Part No: 58438
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Mini Cooper Racing
Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
The prominent figure of the R/C car boom was the Buggy Champ which was first released in 1979. Tamiya is now proud to re-release the Buggy Champ to celebrate the car's 30thyear anniversary. The chassis has been finely tuned while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension.R/C fans' hearts will definitely race when they see the nostalgic form and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit, measuring 400mm in length when totally assembled; it features a full set of ball bearings, an ESC and type 540 motor included.
Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as a duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame, die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle; even the wheel hubs have been newly designed for this re-release. Additional features include a clear transparent waterproof case that protects the R/C mechanisms, reinforced front uprights soaking up the bumps courtesy of the re-designed oil dampers. Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging as the 1979 original, and features the same injection moulded hard plastic body as the original; easily painted with Tamiya's range of TS spraypaint or indeed any car paint. Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105) which is specifically made for this machine. Add it to your basket now and re-live the golden age of RC action!
Part No: 58441
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Rough Rider SRB Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Super Fighter GR
Super Fighter GR on the entry level DT-02 buggy chassis. The Super Fighter GR features gun metal colored polyethylene body, white wheels, and yellow dampers.Newly designed full-body sticker sheet included. Features ribbed front and spike rear tires. 2WD DT-02 chassis features a longitudinal battery layout for lower center of gravity and optimum weight distribution. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with coil spring damped units. Sealed gearbox protects against sand and debris and is equipped with different gears.
Driver figure included for heightened realism!
Part No: 58485
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Super Fighter GR
Tamiya 1/10 Sand Rover Kit
The Sand Rover attracted many hobbyists to the exciting world of R/C in the early days of the radio control buggy era. Originally released in 1981, the R/C Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy body design. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic buggy body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to R/C hobby.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• The durable resin body is molded in white and may be finished using Tamiya Color paints.
• The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
• 380 size motor included and is coupled with a 10T pinion gear (gear ratio=15.768:1)
• Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
• Ribbed front and spiked rear tires
• Semi-finished driver figure (pre-painted face & hat) included.
• Included Type 380 motor can be replaced with Type 540 motor to increase speed and power.
• Tamiya TEU-104BK forward and reverse brushed motor speed control.
(equipped with low voltage protection feature)
Part No: 58500
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Sand Rover Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Blitzer Beetle Kit
This is a re-release version of the Blitzer Beetle R/C assembly kit, which was inspired by the exciting off-road desert racer designs seen in the United States.
The durable resin body is molded in white and comes with side mirror parts. The body may be painted with Tamiya's TS spray paints, which are formulated in synthetic lacquer for the best finish and durability.
• The tough, lightweight ABS bathtub chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A.
oil filled shock units and extremely durable monocoque-type lower arms.
• The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high levels of grip.
• Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
• Driver figure included for increased scale realism
Part No: 58502
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Blitzer Beetle Kit
Tamiya Ferrari 599XX (TA-06)
Tamiya started the modern touring car standard with the TA-01, which was first released in 1992. This 6th generation Tamiya 4WD touring car chassis kit places a focus on optimum weight distribution when paired with brushless motors and light weight batteries. This new generation 4WD machine was also created using input from the World Championship TRF team. The battery pack and motor are positioned along the centerline of the slim monocoque frame and the Dual-Drive system features belt-driven front and gear-driven rear wheels to provide efficient, yet sharp power transfer.
The front suspension can be assembled as an IFS setup with inboard dampers and rocker arms optimized for short reversible suspension arms or a standard outboard damper set up. By using the IFS layout in the front you are able to use Tamiya sports car and touring car body sets with low slung noses. With front and rear gear differential units also included, this chassis offers more customization possibilities and an extended maintenance cycle.
The body mounted on this standard spec TA-06 is the Ferrari 599XX. In 2009, Ferrari unveiled the 599XX, an extreme circuit-only machine incorporating a number of innovative technologies taken from Ferrari's racing experience. This machine featured exceptional performance as well as advanced electronics to help the driver record the best lap times possible on the track. It also featured extensive use of carbon-fiber material as well as a 5,999cc V12 DOHC engine capable of 700 Horse power/9,000rpm matched with a 6-speed manual transmission. It had a stylish, aerodynamic body and the "ACTIFLOW" system which controlled airflow around the machine to provide increased down-force without extra drag.
Specs and Features:
• Oil filled Dampers
• 4WD, independent double wishbone suspension system
• Dog-bone drive axles.
• Low-Friction Drive Belts (174mm, 453mm)
• Aluminum Motor Plate
• Full Ball Bearings
• Steel Turnbuckle Shafts
• Steel Ball Connectors
• Standard Servo Saver
• The motor is installed at the mid-rear position which helps improve traction for the rear wheels.
• Comes equipped with aluminum motor plate and aluminum spur gear holder from the TA-05 chassis platform.
• Compatible with TA05 and TA06 touring car and sports car body sets
• Suspension parts from the previous TA-05 platform are used on the new TA-06. (short reversible suspension, steering blocks, castor blocks and optional aluminum suspension mounts) are all transferable
• Molded plastic parts are made of durable FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)
• Chassis battery compartment is compatible with NiCd, NiMh, LiFe and LiPo battery technologies.
• The battery pack can be accessed from the underside of the chassis by removing the battery cover.
• Two front suspension configurations: IFS (Inboard Front Suspension using rocker arms) and • Standard outboard suspension is possible with the kit-included damper stay parts.
• Polycarbonate Ferrari 599xx body included with stickers and window masking tape
• Speed Controller: electronic speed controller(Not included)
Part No: 58506
Item Name: Tamiya Ferrari 599XX (TA-06)
Tamiya 1/10 Mini JCW Coupe Kit
This is a Radio Control replica of the MINI JCW Coupe race car, which raced in the SP 3T class at the 39th ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2011. This car was based on the new 2-seater MINI Coupe and features race-spec modifications including a sharper windshield angle, adjustable suspension and rear wing, and a 247hp 1.6-liter four-cylinder twin-scroll turbo engine that enables a top speed of 240km/h. The Tamiya RC car is built on the popular M-05 M-Chassis platform, which is easy to build and fun to drive.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• Polycarbonate body, rear wing and light bucket cases included.
• Separately-molded side mirrors are made of ABS plastic.
• Body is mounted on the nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis with long wheelbase (239mm).
• M0-5 Chassis features front wheel drive, independent double wishbone suspension with friction damper units.
• Gear differential included.
• Vinyl sticker sheet and masking seals for windows included.
• Includes 540 motor and Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC.
Part No: 58520
Item Name: Tamiya 1/10 Mini JCW Coupe Kit
Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Jimney Wheelie
The Suzuki Jimny was a popular compact SUV which was also known as the Suzuki Samurai, Suzuki Katana, etc. outside of Japan, was first introduced in the early 1970s. The vehicle featured ladder frame construction and a rigid axle suspension for off-road performance. Tamiya's R/C assembly kit depicts the 2nd generation SJ30 variant, released in 1981, on the fun WR-02 chassis.
The distinctive form of the little SUV is reproduced in polycarbonate and an injection-molded driver figure is also included.
Rear-wheel drive WR-02 chassis is designed with a wheelie bar to enable fun, wheels in the air driving.
Part No: 58531
Item Name: Tamiya 1/12 Suzuki Jimney Wheelie
Showing 51 - 60 of 48 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.