Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Jet Sport Models
Super Flying Model
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Great Planes Sequence EP ARTF
The Sequence is the first-ever pattern ship in the ElectriFly line - and it's like no other pattern ship you've ever seen before. The airframe is exceptionally strong and ultra-light, to make the most efficient use of a brushless motor and Li-Po power. Its performance benefits from features drawn from today's most competitive custom ships. In looks and performance, it's the equal of much larger pattern competitors at home or abroad, as well as a clear winner in modern assembly ease.* Engineered for crisp response, smooth handling and straight-as-a-string tracking* No expense has been spared in engineering a spirited performer that even the most discriminating pilot will appreciate* Designed with a prebuilt motor box, self-aligning wheel pants and more!The Sequence's design features and brilliant 6-colour MonoKote trim scheme show an international flair, but the construction and assembly ease are all ElectriFly XLC.
Bold graphics on the wing bottom make it easy to orient the Sequence at a glance.Airfoiled tail surfaces improve both tracking and handling precision. They're common on custom-built pattern ships and a performance plus built into the Sequence's design. Ailerons are factory-hinged for your convenience.Assembly takes just 4-6 hours from start to finish. A prebuilt and factory-covered balsa airframe, carbon fibre and painted fibreglass parts reduce work and weight simultaneously. Other assembly aids include a prebuilt motor box and self-aligning wheel pants.
Additional items may be required to complete this model. If you require further information please contact us for assistance.
4 Micro MG
1590–1700g (3.5–3.75 lb)
Part No: A-GPMA1575
Item Name: Great Planes Sequence EP ARTF
Great Planes F-86 Sabre EDF Tx-R
There are a lot of jets and a lot of micros, but there's only one F-86 Sabre — and it's only from Great Planes. It's the first micro that offers true EDF jet performance and authentic jet looks in equal measure — and it's available as a Tx-R. It measures only 15” from wing tip to wing tip, but offers the scale looks of a plane twice the size and the performance that jet pilots want. A factory-installed brushless motor and a HyperFlow ducted fan unit provide the power and thrust for full-throttle passes just off the deck and outstanding sport performance.• Fully assembled, carefully scaled and factory finished.• Equipped for true jet performance with a ducted fan, brushless motor and ESC.• Onboard gear includes three digital servos, as well as a 4-channel SLT receiver.The F-86 Sabre arrives fully assembled and ready for flight.
A battery and charger are included — and everything else is installed.
This model requires a compatable 4 Channel radio (Equipped with a AnyLink module or a Tactic brand set)
2S 7.4v 200mAh (Inc.)
11,500kv Brushless (Inc.)
EDF Fan Diameter:
30mm HyperFlow (Inc.)
4 Channel (AnyLink or Tactic) (Req.)
3x Digital Ultra-Micro (Inc.)
6A Brushless (Inc.)
67g (2.35 oz)
3.4 dm² (53.1 in²)
20 g/dm² (6.4 oz/ft²)
Part No: A-GPMA1771
Item Name: Great Planes F-86 Sabre EDF Tx-R
Great Planes F-16 Fighting Falcon ARTF EDF
Praised by pilots for its versatility, the F-16 Fighting Falcon has been the preferred fighter for over 25 countries since the late 1970s. ElectriFly recreates the F-16's innovative design in a ducted fan ARF that combines scale looks with impressive top-end speeds!• Includes a HyperFlow ducted fan unit and high-performance Ammo brushless motor.• The fiberglass fuselage is factory-painted, while the built-up wings and stabilizer are factory-covered in MonoKote film.• Aileron, elevator and rudder controls result in outstanding authority for precision landings and high-speed maneuvers.
• Includes bungee launcher, profile pilot and display stand.• The magnetically attached canopy doubles as a battery hatch, simplifying the installation of LiPos and radio gear.• The HyperFlow ducted fan unit with Ammo 24-45-3790 inrunner brushless motor produces impressive thrust and speed — and provides "jet" excitement in a convenient size.
4S 2100-2500mAh (Req.)
Ammo 24-45-3790 (Inc.)
34.5 in (875 mm)
4 Channel (Req.)
4 x Micro (Req.)
35A brushless (Req,)
32-34 oz (910-960 g)
166 in² (10.7 dm²)
27.8-29.5 oz/ft² (85-90 g/dm²)
22.5 in (570 mm)
Part No: A-GPMA1801
Item Name: Great Planes F-16 Fighting Falcon ARTF EDF
Greta Planes PBY Catalina Seaplane EP ARTF
You can fly this R/C version of the legendary ‘30s military/sea rescue seaplane after only ten hours of easy assembly. The fiberglass fuselage is finished; the built-up wood wings and tail are covered; and the molded ABS wingtip floats are ready to attach. Add two outrunner brushless motors, two ESCs and a LiPo pack, and you have the power-to-weight edge you need for long flight times and basic aerobatics. The fuselage features a rubber plug for easy drainage — and the hardware package includes two each of props, adapters, machined aluminum prop hubs and spare bubble observation canopies.
• Construction, Fiberglass hull, balsa & plywood wing and tail section• Wing, Two-piece with aluminum wing joiner tube, tip floats and pre- installed motor leads• Covering, Factory applied iron-on• Radio Compartment, Easy access hatch on top of fuselage• Aileron Control, Dual servo with extensions pre-installed• Motor Mounts, Plywood with plastic cowls• Propellers, Two plastic 8x6 • Airplane Stand, Tubes with foam cradles holds plane during assemblyprocess and allows easy transport• Building Time, Ready to fly in only 6-10 hours
• Great Planes ElectriFly PBY Catalina Seaplane with decal sheet,• Plywood motor mounts, two plastic nacelles, two wing tip floats,• Two 8x6 plastic propellers, two plywood motor mounts, two aileron• Extensions, hardware package, photo-illustrated instructions,•Removable water rudder
• Radio: Four channel with micro receiver• Servos: Two micro high torque
Radio listed above includes two servos (total number of four servos required)• Servo Extensions: Two 6" (152mm)
• Motors: Two Brushless
• Electronic Speed Controls: Two ElectriFly SS-25
Parallel ESC Adapter:
• Battery: 11.1V, 2100mAh LiPo• Cell Balancer: if using charger that doesn't havebalancing capabilities• Battery Charger: LiPo compatibleBuilding and field equipment
(Wing Joine) 0.31 x 11.4" (8 x 291mm)
3 - 3.25lb (1360 - 1470g)
395 sq in (25.5 sq dm)
18 - 19 oz/sq ft (55 - 58 sq dm)
Part No: GPMA1154
Item Name: Greta Planes PBY Catalina Seaplane EP ARTF
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2019. All Rights Reserved.