Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Balancers & Gauges
Knives & Blades
Power Tool Accessories
Sanding & Grinding
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Great Planes Prop Reamer 4-Step
Stepped Reamers are for use enlarging the hole in aircraft propellers whilst maintaining centring. Since they cut the material accurately, your propeller will run more concentrically, thus reducing vibration, a major cause of engine/radio wear! It's even possible to remove the handle and mount the cutting bit in a drill press for added precision! Taper Reamers are used primarily for cutting holes in model car body shells, but will work equally well on soft woods and thin sheet metal - the pointed tip means that you don't even need to drill a pilot hole.
Drills holes from 3~14mm. Cutting bit can be safely stored in its own handle.
Part No: GPMQ5005
Item Name: Great Planes Prop Reamer 4-Step
Great Planes Prop Reamer - Metric
A must for every modeler's field box. Enlarges prop holes while maintaining centering.
Precision Prop Reamers are made of hardened carbon steel, with a stepped design for increased accuracy. Modelers simply turn the removable T-handle to cut; can also be used with a drill press for added precision.
Part No: GPMQ5007
Item Name: Great Planes Prop Reamer - Metric
Great Planes C.G. Machine Aircraft Balancer
An improperly balanced model-at best-won't be able to fulfill its true performance potential. At worst, it could crash and be destroyed. Why take the risk? Great Planes' inexpensive, easy-to-use CG Machine is the only tool that finds the exact balance without guesswork...and it can be used with virtually ANY fixed-wing aircraft.
• Simplifies the essential final steps of any plane's assembly: locating its recommended center of gravity and correcting the balance.
• CG Machine's accuracy improves a trainer's stability and predictability...sharpens a sport model's aerobatics...and boosts a racing model's speed.
• Works with all types of fixed-wing aircraft up to 40 pounds-kits, ARFs, high-wings, low-wings, with or without struts, regardless of size or wingspan.
• Wide, injection-molded base improves stability and can be slid apart or together to accommodate all fuselage widths.
• "Hands-off" operation eliminates fingertip balancing's huge potential for error. No additional tools or supplies needed!
Part No: GPMR2400
Item Name: Great Planes C.G. Machine Aircraft Balancer
Great Planes Disposable Epoxy Brush (Pk6)
Don't ruin your expensive brushes applying resin finishes - choose from these inexpensive 'throw-away' brushes!
Part No: GPMR8060
Item Name: Great Planes Disposable Epoxy Brush (Pk6)
Great Planes Grt Planes Dead Center Tool
A simple and effective device designed to take the guess work out of making holes in engine mounts. The pen sized hole locator centres it self in the engine mounting hole and the drill tip creates a starter hole in the mount.
Part No: GPMR8130
Item Name: Great Planes Grt Planes Dead Center Tool
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.