Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Jet Sport Models
Super Flying Model
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Parkzone Ultra Micro F4U Corsair BNF
Click here to see a slideshow.
It was an icon of U.S. military might during WWII – a weapon so devastating its foes referred to it as “Whistling Death”. Now the F4U Corsair is making a name for itself as the latest ParkZone Ultra Micro Series scale warbird that you can fly just about anywhere.
This micro is capable of sport aerobatics or slow touch-n-go’s, just like its larger park flyer brother, one of the most popular warbirds in the ParkZone line. It boasts great scale details like molded panel lines, a clear canopy, scale landing gear that allow you to enjoy the scale looks of this great WWII legend just about anywhere with the same flight characteristics you’ve come to expect from the park flyer model.
Finer details such as a 3 bladed propeller and a choice of two decal sets (included) from two of WWII Corsair aces – “Pappy” Boyington and “Ike” Kepford add to the authenticity of the plane.
Available in both Ready-To-Fly and Bind-N-Fly completion levels, the ParkZone Ultra Micro Series F4U comes out of the box with the traditional tri-tone navy trim scheme, 4-Channel control, steerable tail wheel, and removable landing gear. Both the RTF & BNF come complete with Spektrum AR6400 DSM2 receiver so you can fly without the fear of interference in as little time as it takes to charge your included 150mAh Li-Po battery with its DC charger.
• Comes with two decal sets from which to choose - WWII’s more famous Corsair pilots – Ira “Ike” Kepford of the famed “Jolly Rogers” and Greg “Pappy” Boyington from the “Black Sheep Squadron”
• Great scale details including a 3-bladed prop, molded panel lines, clear canopy and tri-color trim option of two decal sets
• Full 4-channel control - flies just like its larger parkflyer brother
• Capable of aerobatics like rolls, loops, and more
• Removable landing gear & steerable tail wheel
• 150mAh LiPo Battery and DC Charger included
1S 3.7V 150mAh
8.5mm Coreless (inc)
Part No: PKZU1680
Item Name: Parkzone Ultra Micro F4U Corsair BNF
Ultra Micro P-51D Mustang RTF w/AS3X
Click here to see a slideshow.
If you’re looking for the most satisfying ultra micro Mustang experience available, this is your plane. For starters, it boasts a level of detail rarely seen in models of this size. Molded panel lines, clear canopy, gun and exhaust details, pilot figure, instrument panel details, 4-bladed prop—you get it all. Even the trim scheme is that of a full-scale Mustang that flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron during World War II.
In the air, its advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System will work behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque.
Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box. You can have this Ready-To-Fly version flying in the time it takes to charge the battery.
• ParkZone DSM2/DSMX receiver/ESC/AS3X unit, installed
• Realistic 334th Fighter Squadron trim scheme
• Clear canopy with pilot figure
• Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
• 4-bladed prop
• Molded panel lines
• Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
• 8.5mm brushed motor
• Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
• Includes 1-cell DC charger
• Includes ParkZone MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter
3.7v 1S 150mAh 25C (Inc.)
14.1 in (357mm)
4 Channel (Req.)
1.5 oz (43 g)
16.2 in (410mm)
Part No: PKZU2400
Item Name: Ultra Micro P-51D Mustang RTF w/AS3X
Showing 11 - 12 of 12 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.