Electric Power & Accessories
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Electric Power & Accessories
Chris Foss ARTF
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
HPI E-SAVAGE GT550 Motor
Suits E-SAVAGE. Genuine HPI quality spare part for easy maintenance and repairs.
Part No: 1145
Item Name: HPI E-SAVAGE GT550 Motor
HPI Fuzion 2:1 Brushless Motor/ESC 2700Kv
The HPI FLUX range has been setting the standard for ease of use, durability and performance for years, and now it's time to introduce the next step of FLUX tech: the amazing Fuzion! This is a 540-size brushless motor fitted with a powerful and convenient electronic speed control - right inside the motor case! With a smaller overall package, you get less weight, fewer wires and a much easier and neater installation - You get brushless power in a smaller and more user-friendly package!<
b>The advantages are clear:• more torque and acceleration than the standard Jumpshot motor• longer runtime thanks to FLUX brushless technology• runs more efficiently and cooler than standard motors• less weight than separate motor and speed controller• cleaner installation with fewer wires• same size as standard brushed motor
The Fuzion speed controller is also programmable so you can fine-tune it to your driving needs:
• Choose between racing-style Forward & Brake only modes or Forward, Brake and Reverse• You can set the Low Voltage Cut-Off to protect your LiPo batteries• There are 4 Start Modes for different levels of "punch" or acceleration power• The Maximum Brake Force can change the braking power for different driving surfaces• Finally, you can change the motor rotation• Designed for on-road and off-road 1/10 scale cars• Splash proof• Forward and reverse function• 4 pole brushless motor• 45A ESC• High power built-in BEC system• Easy set-up via the setup button located on the switch• Adjustable parameters• Multiple protection systems: battery low voltage cut-off, overheating, radio signal loss, stuck motor• 2S LiPo or 7-cell NiMh compatible
FLUX 540-Size Brushless (Inc.)
FLUX Brushless (Inc.)
Part No: 116195
Item Name: HPI Fuzion 2:1 Brushless Motor/ESC 2700Kv
HPI Crawler Motor 35T
Ideal for rock crawling, this 35-turn motor features a high number of winds for extra torque when climbing steep hills and tough terrain.The lower the number of motor turns, the faster the motor is. Higher turn motors are slower, but have more torque.NOTE: Before driving in wet conditions, make sure that other electronics fitted to the vehicle are safe to use (marked as water-resistant or waterproof), or that they are fully enclosed and protected from water and moisture (such as in a sealed receiver/battery case).
Fans mounted on speed controllers are not water resistant - we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions and allow it to dry fully before reconnecting the fan power. Lubricate exposed metal drivetrain parts such as bearings, outdrives and diff shafts before driving in wet conditions. Motors are not intended for submerged use and may be damaged if used when under water. After driving in wet conditions, make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids like saltwater with plain water and re-lubricate metal drivetrain parts.
Part No: 117114
Item Name: HPI Crawler Motor 35T
HPI Flux MLH-2200 Brushless Motor
The Flux MLH-2200 is the centerpiece of our latest 1/8th scale brushless-powered vehicles. If you're looking for jaw-dropping and awe-inspiring power for your 1/8th scale off-road vehicles, this is where you can stop looking! The Flux MLH-2200 will give you more than enough power for anything you're looking for: giant air stunts, multiple back flips, colossal top speeds, and wheel-spinning sideways action!Featuring the sleekest heatsink design of any HPI 1/8th scale brushless motor case, the Flux MLH-2200 has 11 heat-radiating ribs circling the black-anodized case.
These fins help dissipate the heat that the motor will generate as it spins up to thousands of times per second to give you the awesome stunt action you want to get out of your RC car or truck.With the ability to handle twin 3S LiPo batteries (that's more than 22 volts of LiPo power!), the Flux MLH-2200 can deal with anything you can ask of it! 6.5mm bullet connectors on 12-gauge motor connector wires transmit maximum power from the speed controller for instant wheelie or dirt-throwing action.With a 5mm motor shaft, you can fit any of the available optional pinions for your Vorza, Savage Flux HP or Savage XL Flux.The Flux MLH-2200 has a 4-pole rotor for high torque, fast acceleration response, and stable power output.The machined aluminum housing, alloy steel output shaft, and high-precision bearings ensure high durability and smoothness.Please note: The Flux MLH-2200 must be used with an ESC that can handle the immense power it requires, the #120021 Flux ELH-6S Waterproof ESC is the perfect match!
KV (No Load): 2200KVLiPo: 2-6SResistance (O): 0.0058No Load Current: 5APoles: 4Connector: 6.5mm BulletDimensions (mm): F=42 / L=74Shaft (mm): F=5 / L=18.5Weight: 418gApplication: 1/8th Buggy/Monster Truck
Part No: 120010
Item Name: HPI Flux MLH-2200 Brushless Motor
Abisma Brushless Combo 1/10th
Complete sensorless brushless set - ready to use. Including gold-bonded plug system and t-plug battery connection.
!!! NEW FEATURES !!!
Programmable (running mode; drag brake force; voltage cut-off; punch; maximum brake force)50A continuous amp
Features Brushless ESC:
• Waterproof 50A ESC incl. cooler
• Running mode: forward/brake/reverse or forward/reverse (programmable)
• LiPo cut-off: non-protection / 2.6V / 2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / 3.4V (programmable)
• Overheat protection
• Peak amps: 300A
• BEC: 6V / 3A (switch mode)
• Battery: 4-9 cells NiMH / 2-3S LiPo
• Motor limit @ 2S: 8T on-road / 11T off-road
• Motor limit @ 3S: 11T on-road / 14T off-road
• Drag brake: 0% - 40% (programmable)
• Start mode: Level 1 soft - Level 4 very aggresive (programmable)
• Maximum brake force: 25% - 100% (programmable)
• Motor timing: 18.75
• Size: 48,5 x 38 x 32mm
• Weight incl.
cable : 90g
Features Brushless Motor:
• 27.368 RPM/min @ 7.4 Volt
• 4 Pole
• Battery type: 4-9 cells NiMH / 2-3S LiPo
• Size: 540
• Length: : 52.0mm
• Ø w/o fins: 36mm
• Shaft length : 14,5mm
• Ø shaft : 3,175 mm
• Weight: : 199g
Part No: 2120001
Item Name: Abisma Brushless Combo 1/10th
Abisma Brushless Combo Set "Thrust BL ECO" 1:8 Scale
Programmable sensorless brushless speed controller (ESC)
The Brushless Combo Set "Thrust BL ECO" 1:8 is primarily aimed for the owners of 1:8 Ready Set vehicles or KIT vehicles that want to make simple adjustments to increase their racer performance. The set includes the brushless high-performance motor with aluminum housing and the matching speed controller. The system is designed without sensor cable, allowing a particularly easy handling.Complete sensorless brushless set - ready to use.Including gold-bonded plug system and t-plug battery connection.Multiple protecting features like low voltage cut-off protection, over-heating protection and throttle signal lose protection.
Easy programmed with the set button.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION ESC:
• Waterproof 120A ESC incl. cooler• Standard running mode: forward/brake/reverse (programmable: forward/brake; forward/reverse)• Standard LiPo cut-off: 3.0V/cell (programmable: non-protect. / 2.6V / 2.8V / 3.2V / 3.4V)• Overheat protection• Peak amps: 760A• BEC: 6V / 3A (switch mode)• Battery: 6-12 cells NiMH / 2-4S LiPo• Motor limit: 2S @ 6000KV / 3S @ 4000KV / 4S @ 2600KV• Brake force: 75% (programmable)• Resistance: 0.0004 ohm• Standard brake force: 50% (programmable: 25% / 75% / 100% / Disable)• Standard drag brake: 0% (programmable: 5% / 10% / 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%)• Standard start mode (Punch): Level 5 (programmable: Level 1/2/3/4/6/7/8/9/10)• Motor timing: 18.75• Size (L/W/H): 59,3x38,4x33,6 mm• Weight: 113gBL Motor "Thrust A8 ECO" 2300KVDustproof design, heat resistant wires and gold plated connectors make this motor to a masterpiece - suitable for Buggies, Truggies and Monster Trucks.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION MOTOR:
• 2300KV• 4 Pole• LiPo cells: 2-6 • Power/W: 650W• Size Ø: 36mm• Size length: 68mm • Shaft Ø: 5mm (Module 1)• Weight: 296g
Part No: 2120003
Item Name: Abisma Brushless Combo Set "Thrust BL ECO" 1:8 Scale
Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 8T
8x2 turns 43.000 rpm 180 watt 7.2 - 7.4 volt Size 540 Shaft length: 12,3mm Shaft Ø 3,18mm Motor length 53,2mm Motor Ø 35,7 mm
Part No: 2310070
Item Name: Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 8T
Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 10T
10x2 turns 36.500 rpm 170 watt 7.2 - 7.4 volt Size 540 Shaft length: 12,3mm Shaft Ø 3,18mm Motor length 53,2mm Motor Ø 35,7 mm
Part No: 2310071
Item Name: Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 10T
Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 12T
12x2 turns 32.000 rpm 165 watt 7.2 - 7.4 volt Size 540 Shaft length: 12,3mm Shaft Ø 3,18mm Motor length 53,2mm Motor Ø 35,7 mm
Part No: 2310072
Item Name: Abisma Electric Motor "Thrust B-Spec" 12T
Abisma Electric Motor Thrust B-Spec 14T
• 14x2 turns• 26.300 rpm• 160 watt• 7.2 - 7.4 volt• Size 540• Shaft length: 12,3mm• Shaft Ø 3,18mm• Motor length 53,2mm• Motor Ø 35,7 mm
Part No: 2310073
Item Name: Abisma Electric Motor Thrust B-Spec 14T
Showing 1 - 10 of 131 Results
items per page.
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2018. All Rights Reserved.