"101850 HPI Racing Vorza Flux 1/8 4WD Electric Buggy"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 4WD Electric Buggy
Click here to see a slideshow.
With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any buggy track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want! The Vorza Flux HP is our FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds over 60 mph*! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux ELC-6S speed controller takes 2 batteries, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
The RTR Vorza Flux HP chassis features a wide range of excellent features, making it suitable for serious bashing AND racing! An esteemed race-winning heritage, amazingly powerful motor and speed controller combination and stupendous raw speed and power are just the beginnings of the Vorza Flux HP story! With many parts taken directly from the World Champion HB D8 racing buggy, the Vorza is ready to hit the track any time, any place! With World Champion DNA from the HB D8, you get complete adjustability in the suspension and even a tunable drivetrain, if you want to experiment to tune your Vorza Flux HP for fast lap times.
Loaded with high-strength standard parts, World Championship-winning reliability and toughness and a monstrous amount of power and speed, the Vorza Flux HP is the ideal high speed, big air buggyfor serious bashers!
Providing the power for the Vorza Flux HP is a ultra-powerful HPI Flux brushless system, consisting of the HPI Flux MLH-2200 motor and ELH-6S speed controller. On their own, they're already impressive in their own right, but together they form an unstoppable power force!
The Flux MLH-2200 will give you more than enough power for anything you're looking for: giant air stunts, multiple back flips, colossal top speeds, and wheel-spinning sideways action! It also features our sleekest heatsink design, with 11 radial fins that circle the black-anodized motor case for superb cooling action. With a 5mm motor shaft it can fit any optional pinion gears for the Vorza so you can get even MORE top speed for those insane runs, or gear it down for increased acceleration and jumping power on the track. 6.5mm bullet connectors on 12-gauge motor connector wires transmit maximum power from the speed controller for instant wheelie or dirt-throwing action. The Flux MLH-2200 is held down to the 3mm 7075 aluminum motor plate with two aluminum clamps so it won't move or shift under the immense amount of torque it can pull.
Please see our note below recommending LiPo batteries above 4000mAh and 25C to get the most out of the electronics in the Vorza Flux HP.
• Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered rallycross buggy
• Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
• Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
• HPI ELC-6s speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
• 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
• High torque HPI SF-50 metal gear steering servo
• 7075S aluminum 4mm thick chassis
• LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
• Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
• Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
• Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
• Front, centre and rear fluid-filled differentials
• Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
• Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
• Aluminum shock towers with multiple shock positions
• 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminum threaded shocks for confident control
• Long suspension arms give stability and balance
• Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
• Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
• Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
• Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
• HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
• Fantastic-looking V7 black wheels
• Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
• Fits all HB suspension options for HB D8
Required to Complete:
• 4x AA Batteries - HPI recommend #101938 Rechargeable AA Batteries!
• 2x matching Battery Packs with Deans Plugs - HPI Plazma Li-Po batteries recommended!
• 1x Battery Charger - #101972 or #101971 HPI Reactor 500 Charger recommended!
HPI Flux Tork 2200 (Inc.)
HPI Flux Shot (Inc.)
325mm (12 13/16")
Part No: 101850
Item Name: HPI Vorza Flux 1/8 4WD Electric Buggy
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.