"5500007 Seagull N.A. P-51 Mustang (SEA-276)"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Seagull P-51 Mustang ARTF (SEA-276)
Very few R/C warbirds fly as well as the Mustang, indeed this terrific 56” span version for 5 / 6 function radio only goes to prove the point. Built from lightweight CNC-cut balsa and ply, wrapped in matt Oracover and displaying the colour scheme of US Army Air Force P-51D ‘Hurry Home Honey’, it’s the perfect choice for your .60 two-stroke, .70 four-stroke, or electric equivalent powerset. Perfect for popping in the car in one piece this gem of a model is an everyday warbird with the look and performance of something twice its size. Supplied with a fixed undercarriage as standard, the recommended conversion to electric retracts is both convenient and easy, with mounting blocks, wheel wells and leg covers either pre-installed or supplied for retro-fit.
• Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
• Evocative scale colour scheme.
• Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
• Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
• Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
• Forward fuselage hatch for easy tank and flight battery access.
• Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
• Includes parts for fitting optional retracts (available separately).
.60 2-Stroke (Req.)
.70 4-Stroke (Req.)
5-6 Channels (Req.)
Part No: 5500007
Item Name: Seagull P-51 Mustang ARTF (SEA-276)
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.