"A-IKEF3I Ikarus EasyFly 3 Interface Version"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Ikarus EasyFly 3 Interface Vers
to see more images.
Basing on the award-winning Aerofly Professional Deluxe flight simulator from Ikarus the EasyFly3 uses the same great technology, design, flight physics and graphics. The EasyFly3 offers a perfect flight simulation to all newcomers, advanced and professionals.
Trainer model, 3D aerobatic model, gas and electric helicopter, glider or jet model, EasyFly3 features the fitting model for every pilot. Its unique photorealistic sceneries together with many setup options offer an almost perfect R/C simulation.
Soar at the popular soaring site of the Teck Castle or train new 3D manoeuvres on true aerobatic models. Discover the exciting areas of the 3D scenery in cockpit or follow mode or exercise yourself hovering with one of many included model helicopters.
Feature list of the EasyFly: 3
• 8 unique airfield sceneries, including 7 breath-taking realistic 360 degree photographic sceneries Augsburg, Pagefield, Omahawks, Castle, Teck and the highly detailed 3D scenery Hawaii with 4 landing areas
• 31 extremely detailed models, including 3D and F3A aerobats, 3-Metre TOC models, fighter jets, scale and trainer airplanes, indoor and outdoor helicopters (gas and electric, Slow- and Shock Flyers, thermal and slope soaring gliders, gas and electric powered airplanes, PPS-4D models and much more.
• Realistic scenery reflection from model surfaces
• Fully customizable fog and smoke simulation
• New lighting effects like sunlight reflections
• Glider sound
• Cockpit mode with realistic instrument display
• Break-apart aircraft! Wings, landing gears and other parts may break apart during crashes or high G manoeuvres
• Realistic wind simulation (the terrain shape is taken into account when computing wind, turbulences and thermals)
• Autorotation training
• Easy Plug and Play USB connection
• USB Interface cable
• Software with detailed manual
Minimum System requirements:
• Intel Pentium 4 or AMD 64 compatible Processor with at least 1,5 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
• 1.5 GB free hard disc memory
• CD-ROM drive
• OpenGL version 2.0 compatible 3D graphics card with at least 128 MB
• 100% DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
• Windows 2000/XP Vista with DirectX version 9.0b or higher
• USB port for the connection of the USB-Interface – cable with a PPM transmitter with trainer jack
Internet access required for product activation!
Recommended system requirements:
• 100% Pentium 4 or AMD-64 compatible Processor with at least 2.0 G
• 1 GB RAM
• OpenGL version 2.0 compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
This is the interface version of the simulator, it is not supplied with a transmitter.
Part No: A-IKEF3I
Item Name: Ikarus EasyFly 3 Interface Version
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.