"BLH3450 Blade 180 CFX BNF Basic"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Blade 180 CFX BNF Basic
Click here to see a slideshow.
From the masters of micro-heli innovation is a 3D machine that breaks all the rules of performance. Thatís because the Blade 180 CFX packs everything youíd expect from a 700-size, pro-class electric heli into a ballistic machine you can 3D just about anywhere. Digital, rotary servos are mounted inside carbon fiber frames with optimized servo geometry. Our Spektrum AS3X flybarless system now includes piro-compensation to offer control thatís kinetic in every orientation. Because performance is nothing without power, a high-speed outrunner, Castle ESC and 3S Li-Po battery deliver incredible authority to both the flybarless head and torque-tube driven tail rotor.
Never has a micro-class heli been made so capable. Never before has it been this easy to get a high-performance 3D heli.
• Optimized servo geometry for flawless control
• AS3X technology with piro-compensation
• Reliable Castle Creations Talon 15 ESC
• Rigid carbon fiber side frames deliver a solid structure
• Integrated bearing block servo mounts
• Digital high-speed Spektrum nanolite rotary servos for long-lasting precision
• Spektrum DSMX AR6335 nanolite receiver with AS3X flybarless technology
• Powerful, 5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
• High-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po flight battery (included)
• Efficient torque-tube drive tail with ball-bearing support
• Aluminum tail boom and one-piece tail case design
• Requires a 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology and a suitable Li-Po battery charger - both sold separately
Needed To Complete
• 6+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter
• Charger for the flight battery
3S 11.1V 450mAh 30C (Inc.)
5800Kv Brushless (Inc.)
6+ Channel DSM2/DSMX (Req.)
Spektrum DSMX AR6335 (Inc.)
120 deg Collective Pitch
Digital high-speed nanolite rotary (Inc.)
190g (6.70 oz)
Part No: BLH3450
Item Name: Blade 180 CFX BNF Basic
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.