"BLH3780UK E-Flite Blade 130X BNF"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
E-Flite Blade 130X BNF
to see more images.
The Blade 130 X is the only Bind-N-Fly, flybarless 100-class helicopter on the market with the convenience of a Bind-N-Fly package and the performance of a flybarless system. The Blade 130 X features the AS3X flybarless system, which provides stability, agility, control and power for the ultimate sub-micro heli experience both indoors and out. The Blade 130 X is capable of inverted flight and extreme 3D aerobatics such as loops, flips, rolls, funnels, hurricanes and tic tocs.
With its torque tube driven tail and variable pitch tail rotor coupled with its flybarless head design, the Blade 130 X is the highest performing helicopter in its class. It will be able to out perform the competition with its proven flybarless system, lightweight yet direct tail setup and the quality from Blade you've come to expect while still being offered at an affordable price.
• AS3X Flybarless System
• Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
• Shaft-driven, variable-pitch tail rotor
• Symmetrical 135mm main rotor blades
• Spektrum 2.9 gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
• Spektrum 2.9 gram linear performance tail servo
• Strong, lightweight airframe
• Carbon fiber main shaft and tail boom
• Sleek body with sharp 130 X graphics
• Includes E-flite 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
• Includes Celectra 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger with AC adapter
Needed To Complete:
A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible programmable transmitter
Part No: BLH3780UK
Item Name: E-Flite Blade 130X BNF
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.