"EFL10450 E-Flite Carbon-Z Cub BNF Basic"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
E-Flite Carbon-Z Cub BNF Basic
to see more images.
The full size Carbon Cub SS is a thoroughly modern, high performance aircraft that has taken the superior design of the Piper Super Cub and reinvented it using 21st Century materials such as carbon fibre along with computer-aided design technology and processes.
The Carbon-Z Cub aircraft is the first to offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant-scale package. Like the full-scale Cub Crafters carbon Cub SS aeroplane, this ultra-lightweight model by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini is astonishingly versatile whether the intention is to cruise gracefully or surprise scale onlookers with envelope busting aerobatics.
Helping with control is AS3X built into the included Spektrum AR635 receiver, allowing the pilot to experience agility far beyond the classic Cub form, while at the same time providing stability better than the original with control that’s always natural feeling, regardless of personal flying styles.
Easy to assemble the model features extensive pre-fabrication enabling it to be flight ready in a much shorter time than normal for a model of this size. The pre-painted parts assembly quickly and easily with all of the hard work done for you, whilst the scale blue and white colour scheme complements the overall look of the model.
At the heart of the Cub is a brushless power system that has been specially developed to offer incredible muscle for unbelievable STOL performance as well as the versatility to excel as a multi-purpose aircraft.
With a wingspan of 2150mm (84.6inch) the Carbon-Z Cub can easily span roles as an everyday flyer, sport aerobatic performer or as a glider tow plane. When fitted with the optional camera mount (EFL1045023) it can also competently assume the role of aerial photographer with AS3X aiding its ability to provide a stable platform.
When equipped with larger “Tundra” type tyres take off from quite rough surfaces that would otherwise keep them grounded is easily achievable, and if fitted with the optional floats pilots can enjoy flying taking off and landing back on water.
All that’s needed to fly is in the box, just to bind to DSM2 DSMX transmitter, and add a charged 3200 mAh 22.2V 30C LiPo flight batter battery. No building is required and the model can be assembled faster than the time it takes to charge the battery.
• Easily completed final assembly.
• Carbon-Z construction; exceptionally strong and easy to repair,
• AS3X system provides state-of-the-art agility and stability.
• E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch Mode BEC
• Brushless ESC (V2) included.
• Digital servo control including operational flaps installed.
• Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed.
• Two-piece plug-in wings and stabilizers.
• High-grade socket-head hardware used throughout.
• Hatch covers provide easy access to accommodate a wide range of battery options.
• The included three-metre sailplane aerotow mechanism requires just a single servo – sold separately.
• The optional camera mount (EFL1045023) is ideal for aerial photography - sold separately.
• Floatplane ready when used with the Carbon-Z Cub Float set (1045017) - sold separately.
BL50 Brushless Outrunner (Inc.)
6 Channel DSM2 (Req.)
Spektrum AR635 (Inc.)
4x 26g, 2x 13g (Inc.)
E-flite 60 Amp Pro (Inc.)
Part No: EFL10450
Item Name: E-Flite Carbon-Z Cub BNF Basic
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.