"HAN4925 Hangar 9 Inverza 33 ARF"
Item Name Asc
Item Name Desc
Price - High to Low
Price - Low to High
2016 Christmas Deals
Boats & Marine RC
Cars & Vehicles RC
Electric Power & Accessories
Engines & Accessories
Merchandise & Clothing
Propellers, EDF & Spinners
Radio & Accessories
Filter By Price
Up to £4.99
£5.00 - £9.99
£10.00 - £19.99
£20.00 - £49.99
£50.00 - £99.99
£100.00 - £199.99
£200.00 - £499.99
£500.00 and Over
Where are we?
Click on the image above to see our contact details, a detailed map, and our in-store opening times.
Hangar 9 Inverza 33 ARF
to see more images.
The full scale Inverza has been developed by three distinguished professionals of the aviation community whose creative specialties have made it possible to create an incredible new breed of performance aerobatic aircraft. Quique Somenzini, with his intuitive expertise for RC performance presented Kevin Kimball with the prospect of developing a full scale monoplane based on his award-winning biplane experience. Inspired by the prospect, Mirco Pecorari (designer of the Beast colour scheme) used all of his artistic style to design a unique colour scheme that combines beauty and function.
Impeccable quality, dynamic artistry and innovative design – any one characteristic can offer success, any two assures a premium-level experience. Put all three together combined with decades of experience and the potential outcome are the seeds from which legends are made.
Today, the Inverza has graduated from just a dream to a fully functional scale radio control model bursting with ground breaking performance and the potential to appeal to full-scale and RC pilot alike.
Designed by aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini in cooperation with Kevin Kimball the Inverza offers the most performance in its class, delivering outstanding and precise aerobatic characteristics. It's massive control surfaces, and enlarged wing area makes it very predictable in slow flight and extremely stable during the most demanding of 3D manoeuvres.
Covered in genuine UltraCote its balsa/balsa-plywood airframe is both strong and light, while Mirco Pecorari’s own designed colour scheme combines stunning looks, high visibility and incredible presence in the air.
The model also includes a carbon fibre wing tube, clear canopy with a detailed instrument panel for enhance scale looks, additionally the pre-assembled petrol tank, aluminium landing gear and factory painted fibreglass cowl speed up the overall assembly time.
Powered by the new Evolution 33cc petrol engine the Inverza 33 is perfect for entry level or giant scale pilots looking to improve their aerobatic skills and despite its modest 1.90 m (74.8") wingspan the model delivers real “giant scale” aerobatic performance in the air.
• Designed by Quique Somenzini offers an unique design, attention to detail, and the most performance in its class.
• Modelled after Kevin Kimball future Inverza makes it an aerobatic winner with super modern lines.
• Eye catching color scheme by Mirco Pecorari provides stunning looks, high visibility and good presence in the air.
• Massive control surfaces throws offers incredible response for quick snaps and maximum control during slow and low 3D manoeuvres.
• Enlarge wing area with minimum added weight ensures a low wing loading. This allows for total control at low flying speeds.
• ARF balsa/balsa-plywood construction structure is strong and light for outstanding performance.
• Genuine UltraCote covering.
• Durable aluminium landing gear.
• Clear canopy and instrument panel included for enhance scale looks and presence.
• Plug-in wings with included carbon fibre tube for a lightweight wing.
• Control surfaces pre-hinged, except rudder.
• Factory pre-assembled gas/petrol ready fuel tank.
• Firewall set and pre-drilled for the Evolution 33GX engine.
• High quality hardware included.
• Optional electric motor conversion kit.
Power 180 (Rec.)
30 - 35cc (Rec.)
7 Channel (Rec.)
5.5 - 5.9 kg (12.3 -13 lbs)
Part No: HAN4925
Item Name: Hangar 9 Inverza 33 ARF
Brand: Hangar 9
Your Basket is Currently Empty
Terms & Conditions
© Slough Radio Control Models 2017. All Rights Reserved.